Cool car

Hey Rob and Dan,

I've had my liner replaced and I just noticed that the map lights are not as secure as they were before. They haven't dropped but now I'll be waiting. Of course, a watched pot never boils, so maybe I'll be lucky.

Ron

 Rob P wrote:

>It's the first time they have been inside the car and they were impressed.
>had a great time (except when I hit a bump in some construction, and the
>map
>lights popped out of the headliner and dangled down. I had to explain how
>had replaced the headliner cloth and the lights never fit tight after that.
>Oops. I'd better fix that. It is disconcerting when it happens!!!)
Hey Dan,
Mine does that too. Try not to hit bumps :)
P/O replaced headliner, so I suppose it is the EXACT same deal
Rob