ALL MOPAR show in CT

Dear List,

This is mainly going to be of interest for those people in New England.  The
Northeast Mighty Mopar Club is having its annual MOPAR convention this
weekend on Sunday, August 25 in Vernon, Connecticut.  The show is held at
the Vernon Quality Inn & Conference Center directly off the Vernon exit from
rte 84.  This location is about 8-10 miles east on 84 from Hartford,CT.  You
can drive in and register the day of the show.  This club recognizes
IMPERIALS and they have their own class for judging.  I seem to recall the
show starts like 9 or 10am Sunday morning.  In years past, as many as 9 or
10 Imperials have attended.  Hopefully, this year will be the same.  Just
wanted to let people know about this show.  I will not be able to attend
this year unfortunately.

Dave Brown
64 Crown Coupe
66 LeBaron