Fuel Filter

Greg, I too have had fuel probs w/ my '67 w/ Holley - it would not run
over 30 mph w/o starving and bucking - the problems were two fold: 1. The
car was vapor locking - solution : a Morosso phenolic spacer underneath
the carb 2. The car was starving for fuel - solution : changed from
canister Type fuel filter w/ paper style filter element ( which seemed to
be collapsing)  to the clear glass tube fuel filter. Please also consider
that after rebuilding the original Holley 4160 there continued to be a
leakage problem due to a bad bowl. I replaced the original Holley w/ an
80457s 600 cfm Holley carb that came w/ an electric choke. The Imperial
now runs like a jack rabbit and gets phenomenal gas mileage for a heavily
armored battle cruiser. You may also wish to check the rubber fuel line
connecting hose about passenger side midships underneath the car.

Marc

'67 Crowm Coupe