Leather care

In regards to Johnathons request for leather care products, I have 3
convertables and use nothing but Connolly Hide food, Made in England by
Connolly Leather, it is soft and a cream This is considered gthe best product
of its kind in the world.  A 11 oz jar of this is $13.00 + shipping and can
be prchased from Hirsch Automotive Products in Newar N.J. Toll Free 1-800
828-2061 E/mail hirschauto.com They also have leather that matches nearly
everything, I cut a small patch of my front armrest (underside) to them and
they had 5 hides that matched my 67 Imp Conv exactly and it is now in my car,
looks great.  As far as wax and cleaner goes I use Maquires on everything,
expecially their cleaner wax and quick detailer