creamy fifty five spotted in louky

Hello fellow imperialovers

Zan's Sixty Two Imperial Crown Southampton Checking in

I was taking my girl Mariana to her mom's house this
weekend and at River Road & US 42 I spotted that
unmistakable masssive '55/'56 Imperial grill in my rear
view mirror!

Woo woo!

I've only seen one car from that series before (mentioned
here on IML) but it was black and in spotty condition.

Then this Peachy/Creamy Mint/Mint minus condition two door
'55 pulls up next to me.  The man was smiling ear to ear
and we chatted briefly before the light turned.  He lives
nearby and had seen my '62 on river road before.  He
obviously had his pride and joy polished up for a Sunday
cruise, it was looking FINE!

What a really beautiful ride that is.  Nice to see a great
condition on in person, and nice to know there is one in
town and maybe I'll see it again.

Yummy.

Well that's my Imperial Spotting Report from your friend in
the bluegrass state

Zan

==
Find businesses and have your business found: http://www.brabys.com