scanning in FSMs for the website

I'd like to add my two pennies to this discussion.
Advantage of FSM on web site is the same like
advantage of Internet against book (CD almost the same
may be even worse because you need computer to see
CD).
I posted owner's manual and parts numbers on ours
site. After I did it I had never opened the originals
again! Now I have access to it from anywhere.
I find out it very convenient and I hope others too.
Plus I hope the data can help someone and it's
important too!
The main problem for big amount of data is right
Because no one don't want to download 10 or more pages
before the right one.
Other problem is size - 300Kb for black and white page

it's a huge size.
So there are two ways to make posting of FSM on web
site really useful - decrease size of pages and
improve
indices.
I'm going to post my FSM and I'll try to do pages as
small as possible (and keep good resolution of
course).

--- John Harvey <harvey5691@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got a service manual on CD rom for my 56 from
> mwaller@xxxxxxxxxxxx  they have a whole list of
> manuals you can buy.

=====
   _________