Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Imperial People Sightings and Power Brake Rebuild

Hey list,

Raffi in SF here.  I was driving my 62 down Bay St. heading towards the
Marina on Saturday, and I hear a honking coming from my rear.  A red Dodge
Charger with a crazy spoiler pulls up, and the guy in the car says "hey
great Imperial, I've 5 of those myself" With that he sped off, and I'm
wondering perhaps if its someone on the list.  So anybody live in the SF Bay
Area with a red Dodge Charger and 5 Imperials?  Just checking.

Also, I got an estimate to have my power brake booster rebuilt for my 62,
the guy says he will send it to a place that will rebuild for about $150.00
I'm wondering if that's a fair price, since I have nothing to compare it to.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks,

Raffi in SF
62 coupe