81-83 efi schematic board layouts,etc

There were some schematics drawn up by Jeff Guarino, that were posted to the
IML site a few years ago.   If they have not been carried over to the
current site, we need to repost them.

I have copies of them, but they are in poor condition and not very legible
in some areas.  They probably should be redrawn by someone with a computer
aided drawing program.

There were also board layouts and parts lists - Jeff did an enormous amount
of work!

The computer portion and the air flow meter section of the EFI system was
not covered by this work, only the power module, the automatic shutdown
module and the fuel flow meter.  Fortunately, 90% or more of the problems
come from the power module (and most of those are caused by mistakes in
troubleshooting!), so we have most of the information required to keep these
cars running.

The "pinstriping" is a decal kit, which may still be available from some of
the NOS parts vendors.  If you have the part number, run it on "Partsvoice"
to see what turns up.   If you cannot find the decals, you may have to have
a skilled striper attempt to recreate the original appearance, but there
must be at least 3 layers of paint required to do that.   If you don't have
a parts book, let us know, someone will look it up for you.

Dick Benjamin