Please Welcome Back, John and D'Ann Fahnestock

Please Welcome Back, John and D'Ann Fahnestock

New Subscriber(s): John and D'Ann Fahnestock
Email Address is: jdfahnestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1955 4 Door Blue
1963 LeBaron White

Self-Introduction: I am returning to the list after a few months of travel.
I have started working on the restoration of the 55 which hasn't run since
about 1989 and improving the condition of the 63 which runs pretty good.  I
took ownership of these cars last year from my Grandfather who only owned
Imperials.  His third Imperial, a 65 LeBaron, is with my brother in
Colorado.  Looking forward to gaining some more Imperial knowledge from the
group.