scanning in FSMs for the website

Hey all,

I have been thinking about Kenyon's suggestion about scanning in things
like service manuals, and I am contemplating scanning in my 64 fsm (I know
I would have appreciated that while I was trying to buy one).  I have
several questions about doing this.

Is anyone else out there interested in working with me on this.  The manual
is quite large and will take forever for one person to scan, but if 2 or 3
or more people work together the job won't be too bad.  Contact me off list
if you are interested in helping and we can divide the manual up and start
scanning.

Because of the size, it will take a long time to get it done.  Are there
any sections that people would prefer to have done sooner rather than
later?  I am thinking about starting on the electrical section (section 8),
probably at the end with the wiring diagrams and working forward.  Let me
know if you have preferences as to priorities of sections to scan in.

Is there a standard size or color depth etc for scanning images for the iml
website?

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4d
76 Fleetwood Brougham