Restoration soft door parts

I know nothing about rubber and soft trim parts, never had much luck with them, so...

1. Window felts the straight parts with metal backing. Do you have to buy one for a certain model or is there a generic type that works? Where to buy? EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, I have a few cars that the outside felt has sprung up, how do you mount these suckers!

2. Rubber seals, where to buy? Molded and generic?

3. Door panels, what material do you use to make new ones? and again where to buy?

4. Windlace, same questions?

Thank you fellow IMPS

28 PLY
31 CM6