67 stalling after idle

In a message dated 8/7/2002 7:07:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hamcnab@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have a 67 Le Baron with a holley on it, but the FSM does not show a
 holley carb as an option on the 67 440??????? >>

I have always been perplexed by the total absence of information about Holley
carburetors in the 67 FSM, but they were quite common on Imperials where they
even had a different intake manifold due to the stud spacing. Edelbrock and
new Carter carburetors will fit either manifold and use the Holley air
cleaner, but if you want to use a period Carter, it will require some minor
modification along with the choke heater rod and air cleaner that originally
came with it.
I would be curious to know if the 68 FSM makes any mention of Holley
carburetors.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT