Please Welcome a New Member Tim '55

My name is Tim I live in Greenville , Ga., I have only one Imperial(1955 4
door sedan) with power seat , windows. steering and brakes it needs some
parts like the chrome in the rear around the exhaust and the eagle in the
front to mention a few items but over all it's a real nice running rig and I
love to drive it the suspension I would put against any of todays luxury
cars
and I feel very safe on the highway in this 5000 Lb plus car . I hope to
down
load some real nice pictures fo this rig for everyone to see. I new to this
club scene but I am eager to talk with other Imperial owners and possibly
make a few meets around the A.O. .
If any of you have any questions of me feel free to E-mail me any time I
usually answer them every evening.
If anyone hasw a line on parts for this car please contact me and I'll keep
my eyes and ears open for other Imperials .
See ya
Tim
HOLMESOFFIVE@xxxxxxx