'67 Lenses

Marc:

Get in touch with Mike (aka "mechimike") who has had some beautiful
reproduction lenses fabricated by a vendor in Australia. He posted a few days
ago that he has received some more. I saw them at Carlisle. They're beautiful,
authentic, and since the plastic is new (not 30-some years old like an NOS set
you might find) may hold up better.  Even if you have a beautiful set, never
hurts to keep spares.

Good luck - Mark.