Re:Cory Wheelers 65 Nebraska Imperial?

Hi,
   I know the car fairly well.   I have seen it a few
times and I would be glad to go check it out for
whoever might be interested.   He has done a lot to it
although it is certainly not perfect yet and needs a
number of things.   For what it is worth, my dealings
with Cory have been very good and he has treated me
fairly in the past.  Please contact me off list if you
need more info.
Jeff Ingraham
Omaha Nebraska
jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx