(no subject)

  As A brand new member maybe I should not comment. But, what is all this todo over the front drive Imperials? I will grant you that as a K car it is quite nice. But have you lost site of what the Imperial actually stood for? This was the greatest embodyment of post WWII America's self image.  It represented a time when a person with genius guts and a little luck could actually aspire to an Imperial. Today -
political correctness has replaced uniqueness. People are lucky to be able to afford  a battered used car. As a new member - I assumed that people banding together to preserve these great automobiles would automatically understand this difference.