re - Imperial hot-rods - this just in:

>Anyway to find out what magazine it came from? I have
>a pretty extensive pile of old car magazines from
>1978-1993...

I'm almost positive it's Hot Rod.  May be Car Craft.  I have it around here
somewhere, but by the time I find it...
BTW I got a book at Costco or someplace on Nascar from about '92 it has a
picture of a black 80's Imp Winston Cup car.  Should I try to scan it and
forward it?  Remember this will take me a long time :)
Rob