Seat belts for 60 (and other years)

David,

For lap belts check the JC Whitney catalog.  I buy ones that have the airplane seatbelt type metal buckle.  They are available in many colors and in standard, long and back seat lengths.  I've installed these in '59, '60, '62 and '63 Imperials.  For your '60, you will have to drill mounting holes so take care in clearing fuel and brake lines.  '62 and later cars have DOT mandated mounting points for driver and passenger front belts.  If you need any additional info let me know.

John B.