forgotten folding chair at C@C Imperial tent

I just realized that I left a blue canvas & wood Maine folding chair at the
Imperial tent at Chryslers at Carlisle on Saturday, 7/13.  If someone on the
list happens to have it and are in the Washington/Baltimore area, please
contact me off list at chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I can arrange to pick it
up.  I will be at the local Chrysler show in Manassas, VA tomorrow, Sunday,
8/4, if whoever might have it is going to it.  I'll be showing my red Cordoba,
since the Imperial's not air conditioned.  Thanks very much, and sorry to the
rest of the list that couldn't care less.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba