Please Welcome Gerald H. Osthimer

New Subscriber(s): Gerald H. Osthimer
Email Address is: cloud1941@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Salt Lake City,Utah (Northern Utah)

Car(s) owned: I have no Imperials at thr moment - but am looking to purchase
a 1955 or 1956 Imperial Sedan ,when I retire in December of 2002.

Self-Introduction: MY name is Gerald H. Osthimer.  Ever since my Father
bought a 1955 Imperial - I have been hooked on them - especially the 55's &
56's. I consider Virgil Exners styling of these Vehicles to be the best
looking cars he ever styled.  My Dad let me drive it to one of our Special
High School Dances - I was the envy of all - they all thought it was a
Limosine - because it was so long.  What a thrill - I need that a agin -
when I find the right  Imperial - I plan to drive it daily - no dust for
this Car.