60 air and shocks

The compresser for the 60 is a one year only item, so this may not be too easy . When you do this type of conversion, its wise to have the doner car right there, as there are a lot more parts to swap then meets the eye.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 air and shocks

Might you take one AC unit off of another identical car?
Lowell and the other players in the parts pages may have
one on a shell that they can spare for a little money, as
this probably is not a high demand part.

I have 2 1960 shells, one with no AC that I am redoing and
one with AC that will donate all of it's high-end parts
like AC (thinks I  before I've tried to do it).

-Kenyon

--- David Sukonick <bolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for the factory evaporator blower for a 60.
> I have the under
> dash control and the dash speaker grill with vents.
> Presently I have the
> dealer air installed.  It would be nice to make the
> conversion if possible
> and not too difficult.  Is there a tested set of air
> shocks for the front
> and rear that will give the absolute smoothest ride? Has
> anyone installed
> Secret Audio for their radio conversion?
>
> David Sukonick
> www.floatingdancefloors.50megs.com
> www.boloproductions.com
> Floating Dance Floors
> Dance Video Production
> Audio for Dance

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious