Re:Off topic Posts to the IML

Hi Folks,
  I have been out of town 3 of the last 4 days and am
coming home to wade through hundreds of messages and
what I am finding are Chrysler 300 messages, 300M
comparisons, Camero and "Ebody" mopars, Personal
Messages sent to the whole IML, etc. Etc.

Please remember this is the IMPERIAL mailing list
Thanks!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator