60 air and shocks

I am looking for the factory evaporator blower for a 60.  I have the under dash control and the dash speaker grill with vents.  Presently I have the dealer air installed.  It would be nice to make the conversion if possible and not too difficult.  Is there a tested set of air shocks for the front and rear that will give the absolute smoothest ride? Has anyone installed Secret Audio for their radio conversion?

David Sukonick

www.floatingdancefloors.50megs.com
www.boloproductions.com
Floating Dance Floors