Collectible Automobile

> For better or worse, the article in CA played up the
> wood on the 67 Imperial,
> but did they mention the beautiful antique bronze
> trim on the 68?

Once, yes.  "Inside, an antiqued bronze finish
replaced the wood veneer..."  Also, they seem to
diminish the '68 as a cost-cutter's attempt at making
the '67 profitable.  Things like the cheaper grille,
painted interior trim instead of chromed, and the lack
of a body paint buffing operation were mentioned.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome
Hubcaps along the floorboard