Please Welcome a new member Gary Thomas

New Subscriber(s): Gary Thomas
Email Address is: awsupplies@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: central wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop

Self-Introduction: I bought this car from a chrysler dealer they had ordered
it for there showroom in 1971 with a dealer option package on it so it is
loaded. It has 54000 miles on it I have had to fix the a/c and by a new
auto-temp II servo because it has sat for many years in storage, but
otherwise it runs good and is in good shape.