Well, roll me over! Was " High Mileage Imperials"

At 10:54 PM 7/27/02, you wrote:
>OK, - - - - I should have said "approximately 161,000 KM" then, I guess.  I
>was making the point that the two readouts roll over at different times,
>thus one can always back out the real number.  I didn't bother to look up
>the exact conversion - sorry.
>
>Dick Benjamin,

A bit off topic here, but I am curious. Are the you the same Dick Benjamin
that was involved with the 6 cylinder Plymouth club some years ago?
I own one of these but also own a 1963 Imperial, 2 door coupe.
Danny
By the way, the person that pointed out a few miles different was probably
just pulling your leg. If he wasn't, then he was attempting to show his
superior intellect and it just showed his or her ignorance.