Fwd: A/C Cousin's

If you are speaking of the 5-button switch for the
HVAC, it is essentially the same one used up through
the 70's.  (Napa even sells them new under a 1969
listing.) The same switch seemed to get a new part
number every year, so the one from the 65 Newport
should work just fine in your 66 Imperial if it looks
identical.

Chris H. (the other one - NOT the one whose beautiful
'67 Crown is in Collectible Automobile)

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron