Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 11:47 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: how rare imperials in europe

so far all the Imperials listed in europe seem fairly new, in england I have a 29 L*80 Custom Cabriolet  (Locke body) which is RHD and was registered new in England, does anyone else in europe have an L*80?

it would be nice to find out how many were imported into England new does anyone have any ideas?
Regards

Nigel Plant