Seat belt surprise

I think this may be a result of age and ultraviolet damage.  I don't
think they put blue-green seatbelts in cars with black upholstery.

I say this because both my Imperials with black interiors have the same
blue-green shade of seatbelt, yet I remember when I was a kid getting in
Chryslers & Imps of that period with black interiors, and the seatbelts
were always black.

If somebody else already said this, sorry.

MM