Seat belt surprise

Those seat belts can easily be restored to their
intended color.  Just invest the $2.49 for a bottle of
Rit Dye!  It's available at any WalMart and many other
stores.

I re-dyed the blue seat belts on my '71 Imperial
earlier this year (along with the door panel carpets).
 I simply mixed some of the dye with hot water in a
generic spray bottle and went to work.  It was MUCH
easier than I had expected and turned out great.