looking for reference

I've dealt with Phil, and have always gotten excellent service. The parts
I've received are always beyond my expectations, and usually are in much
better condition than Phil tells me they are. An example is a drivers side
rear back up lamp lens I recently received. Phil told me it had a few age
cracks, but after receiving it and cleaning it up I could find nothing wrong
with it, and his price certainly beat paying $110.00 for a set of these from
oldcarlens.com!
Bill '59 Crown