Chrysler and Imperial, maybe a new Imperial!

Chrysler and Imperial, maybe a new Imperial!

Hello All,

Whether the Imperial was its own make in some years or was a Chrysler Imperial
in other years, does not change the basic fact that it is still an "Imperial"
an amazing auto.

If Daimler Chrysler ever resurrects the name Imperial, as a top of the line
model, - which I think it should - I would be very interested in it.   Maybe,
just maybe, we (the members of the IML) will be nicely surprised to find that
one day Daimler Chrysler brings back an Imperial of classic styling and
horsepower (like Ford did with the new TBird).  Limited production would be
fine, and if it were a Daimler Chrysler Imperial, no problem either.   With the
current vogue of retro everything, a brand new finned Imperial may not be an
impossibility!

John Giove
'61 Crown Southampton Sedan