Seat belt surprise

Tim, rear seatbelts (not center, just left and right) were standard.  In my
LeBaron, they were also stuffed in the seats.  The old man (previous owner) did
not believe in seatbelts.  I knew they were in there, so I got them out the
other day.  I had to pull she seat off.

If I were you though, I would consider using them.  Just take a picture of how
you found them.  Seatbelts are a very good safety feature, the most important
one.

D^2