Imperials as Investment

In addition to JG's comments, I would say an Imperial is certainly not the
right car as investment.  If you want a Classic Car investment deal, get a
popular type of car, like a muscle car or a Jaguar E type or something.
Getting a car that few even know it exists is most certainly not the right
investment!
D^2