'83 key problem

Hello all~
My 83 Imperial (Frankie) has decided it doesn't like it's ignition key any longer. It goes in, but refuses to turn! I know it is the right key, it work great before. I have tried moving the tilt wheel up and down, trying to move the shifter and everything else I can think of. Anyone else ever had this problem? Please help an old dude out!

David C. Wilker, Jr. USAF (ret)