Jay Leno, Imperials, and Demo Derby

Current issue of Popular mechanics has a really nice full
page-width shot of Jay in a 2D 56(?) Imperial in his
column.  Not worth rushing out to buy the magazine for it,
but he does come out pretty strongly against demo derby as
a waste of old cars.

Should anyone see a way, we should solicit him to post pics
of his car to the 1956 page.  Anyone feel like writing to
him?  I bet you a dollar that his PR people would pass it
along to him if it gets phrased creatively.  He's just the
sort of car person to actually step up and send us something.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious