Imperial, no Chrysler

I am happy to say that my California pink slip, and registration both list
the make of my car as an Imperial. I wouldn't have it any other way. The word
Chrysler Imperial does not even exist in my vocabulary, and when people ask
me what kind of car I have, I tell them an Imperial. If they are still
confused, I point out that it was the Chrysler Corporations luxury class car
which was in competition with Lincoln and Cadillac, but that the Imperial was
by far and away the top luxury car!
Bill '59 Crown