Please Welcome Grant Larson

New Subscriber(s): Grant Larson
Email Address is: grant_p_larson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Calgary, Alberta (Canada)

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown 4 Door Sedan - Original Gunmetal blue now (badly)
painted baby blue - soon to be restored.

Self-Introduction: I purchased the Imperial ("James") September 2001 - I am
eagerly awaiting the construction of a two car garage whereby I can work on
the car in any weather condition.  "James" is in fairly good condition due
to the double metal walls on some of the components.  The engine has
probably not turned over for 2-3 years and is missing things here and there.
A friend and I purchased 2 matching '64 Imperial Crowns from an older
gentleman who at the time had a mouldering collection of over thirty
"1960's" Chryslers (Imperials, Newports, Windsors, 500's, etc.).
Unfortunately his health was failing and he had to liquidate.  This is the
first car that I have worked on in such depth and am willing to take the
time required to do things the right way.

I also renovate turn-of-the-century houses but I make my money (to support
the Imperial and the house) by working in Human Resources for a large
telecommunications company.