200,000 Mile Club

Hello List,

        Here is a clip from an E-mail I received from the AllPar Mailing List.
Perhaps some of your would be interested, if it applies, in listing your
Chrysler Imperials, Imperials, or New Yorker Broughams.

This week, we finally updated the 200,000 mile club, adding a large number
of new entries - including one (verified) report of an 800,000 mile
Tradesman van! Not bad...so take a look. (It's featured from the home
page.) And if you have a Mopar with over 200,000 miles...put it in! (The
list is relatively "pure" - no Mitsubishis with Dodge logos).

www.allpar.com

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.