Gary Goers

--- Dickedo32@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Guys, and gals, noticed a Gary Goers name about a
> catalog, would like to
> know how to get ahold of him as I need a hood pad
> for my 67 Imperial Conv.

Try http://www.garygoers.com.

The hood pad reproductions he does are excellent.  The
only difference between his and the originals is that
his are not press-molded to fit the contours of the
inside of the hood as the originals were.  But a nice
new flat one beats a ratty, torn molded one any day.

However, I doubt that anyone will ever notice.

Good luck,

Elijah