Price of gas

Hi all,

I noticed the drastic price difference of gas the farther South I got toward
Carlisle.

Up here in the Utica, NY area, the cheapest you could get regular unleaded at
was $1.36 at certain Hess stations or at BJ's wholesale discount.  (Most
places it was around $1.40.)

But, as I got down to Norwich, NY it was around $1.32.  In Pennsylvania it
was generally around $1.27 or so.

BUT, when we got to Carlisle - $1.19!!!!  You can bet we filled up before we
left.

How about checking in with the price in your area, privately if you don't
think this is Imperially important?

IMPERIAL CONTENT - By the way, I want to settle the 80s white wall tire width
issue (for me anyway) once-and-for-all.  I saw an 85 New Yorker at Carlisle,
and it still had Goodyear Arrivas on it.  I measured them  -  1  5/16ths.
End of story.

8-}

Oh, yeah, I noticed that the BJ's 'discount' gas is up to $1.40 this morning
(7/18).

8-(

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx