Collectible Automobile...

Hello Chris and List,

        A hearty yes is in order here.  Congrats on making the article Chris.  Your car looks great!  I don't recognize the names of the other owners.

        Regarding the same article, the author failed to mention the OIC but did include the WPC.  I think this is a major oversight as the OIC has been written about in the magazine before.   An e-mail campaign is in order.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.

At 10:31 PM 7/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Gregory Gryczan wrote:
> The October, 2002, issue of Collectible Automobile contains an article on the '67 and '68 Imperials.

Any nice shots of a certain Charcoal '67 Crown 4-door hardtop? The newsstand doesn't yet have the new issue...

Chris in LA
Charcoal '67 Crown 4-door hardtop