restoring a 52

Kevin,

Thanks for your note.  I just got to my e-mail (tuesday night)....I've been
out of town and out of contact with my e-mail.  I am sure I can help you with
your resource issues.   Wednesday I fly to Chicago and return Friday night.
Would you like to drop by this Saturday.  We can look through my resources
together.  I also have a parts book that might help you too.

Leave me a message on my phone...(I already picked up your message.)

715-838-4042

David Cichelli