good platers on the west coast?

Sherm's Buff 'n' Plate, Sacramento, CA.  They did a great
job on my bumpers.  However, I think with their popularity
the prices and turnaround time has increased.  There's
another good shop in Sac'to but I can't remember the name.
I shipped my "lesser" MoPar bumper UPS for $29 one way; I
suppose shipping Imperial bumpers would be Imperially
priced.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA