Please Welcome Kevin Papke

New Subscriber(s): Kevin Papke
Email Address is: kevinpapke@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Buena Park, California

Car(s) owned: 52 Winsor (Gold with green)

Self-Introduction: Junior High school science and computer teacher
Part time close-up magician
Father to a wonderful 2-year old boy
Husband to the greatest wife ever

Got this old car from my father-in-law (who had it in his driveway for 6
years.)  Everything is there and there are no dents on it and no rust
showing (it's in the trunk.)  It was to be the "family" car that everyone
could fit in since I drive a "two-seater".  The car has been sitting in my
garage for three years ........ I know I'm not the only one.  It will be a
fun car to drive around on Sunday's and special occasions .... one day.....