Auto temp 2 tester

I have 4 /74 Imperials having trouble with heating and cooling system in one
car my manual refers to a tester part # C 4144 I seem to remeber a while
back some one said they could still be purchased some where if any one knows
where I can buy or borrow one of these units please let me know!
Thank You
Roger Cooper