Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Kantor Auto Supplies

dear mr somers, since you have packard experience i was wondering if you would happen to know what their paint codes were for their cream and or ivory colors,in the late 30's i would like to get some to paint some dummy panels to decide what color to paint my 38 imperial . i've decided either on one of those colors or it's original black.thanks charlie.