Sent: Wednesday 10 July 2002 22:14
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Rally of the Giants

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Secondly, my newly acquired ( today ) Imperial DeLuxe was first
registered Feb 1950 - will I qualify for the Pre 50 rally ? >>

Ray,

The Rally of the Giants was moved from July 14th to July 21st and will
definitely take place. It is one of the major American car shows of the
summer.

Don't let the pre-50's name put you off. Any car up to 1959 qualifies
for
judging and there will be many post '59 models at the show as well. Most

people just go for the fun of it, to admire the cars and to swap
stories.

Best wishes,

Tony V.