Please Welcome new Members Ray and Anita Gomm '50

Please Welcome new Members Ray and Anita Gomm '50

New Subscriber(s): Ray & Anita Gomm
Email Address is: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Herts, England

Car(s) owned: 1950 Chrysler Imperial De Luxe Sedan - Black - in class 1
condition (not Concours )- reportedly 27,000 miles - unless you know
different !

Self-Introduction: Having had a immaculate 1955 Ford Consul Mk1 ( now for
sale )for 4 years but Rheumatoid Arthritis for 3 years I decided to buy
something bigger to suit my 6' 6" ( 2 metre ), 18 stone ( 250lbs ) body. It
also had to automatic -  the clutchon the Consul just became too much work.
I saw the Imperial advertised - drove 100 miles to see it and decided it was
just right, negotiated the price and paid my deposit.

Anita and I are founding members of the The Old Crocs ( www.oldcrocs.com )
which is a loosely based group, without club rules / committees / subs etc,
who's total aim is to raise awareness of and money for a local Children's
Hospice for Life Limited ( i.e Terminally Ill ) Children - and their
families.  We are all blessed with healthy kids but realise there are many
who are not.

We're both heavily into teh 50's Rock'n'Roll era as you'll see from the
website