67 vapor lock?

I missed the original post on this but if your problem
is HARD starting after the car has gotten hot and then
shut off for a while.  The problem is probably that
your float level is too high.  This allows the fuel to
expand and overflow the float bowl and into the
engine, flooding it out.  Lowering the float level
about 1/8 inch or so solves this problem.  Did WONDERS
for my 73 and 64.  Now get immediate starts.

Kerryp